Skip to main content

How Do I Enroll?

How do I enroll?

To enroll in the Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Program you should call or visit the Ramona School office. You will need to make an enrollment appointment and ask for the "TWBI Enrollment Processing Form" and submit the form to the school office as soon as possible. Space is limited so be sure to get your paperwork in early if you are interested.

Ramona Website